News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

dial from remote OBi

Started by mrjoe, February 08, 2015, 04:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrjoe

I have an OBi202 setup to be used as a trunk for freepbx.

The inbound call route of SP4 is currently set as "VG1" so that I can call out with the Localphone account setup on it.

What I want to do however is be able to dial a few digits for example "3000" from freepbx and have the call ring (via the OBi202) to sp1(30xxxxxx@sip.voipfone.net) for example.

I still want to be able to call with Localphone, but I don't want this specific call to go through them rather I would like it to be a pure SIP call to enable me to have the CLI passed through.

How do I configure the inbound callroute of SP4 to intercept the 3000, change it to a SIP URI and have it go out through SP1.

ianobi

I'm assuming that the host address 30xxxxxx is an actual number - 30123456.

Voice Services > SP4 Service > X_InboundCallRoute:
{(freepbxCLI)>(<3000:30123456@sip.voipfone.net>):sp1},{vg1}

Caller = freepbxCLI
Callee = 3000, which is transformed into 30123456@sip.voipfone.net
Terminal = sp1

Any call not matching the first rule will be routed via vg1.

I have not tested this!

mrjoe

Thank you ianobi - I'll try it when I get home, and report back.

mrjoe

ianobi - thank you so much  :)

works great!

mrjoe

My inbound callroute now looks like this because I setup Simonics on Sipsorcery (SP3)

{>(<1:>1xxxxxxxxxx):sp3},{>(<3000:xxxxxxx@localphone.com>):sp1},{vg1}

calling US numbers gives me a 401 Unauthorised... (it does take away the first '1')

mrjoe

btw. Dialling from a phone connected to the OBi via **3 works fine.

mrjoe

I slept over it and unticked X_SpoofCallerID in the morning... ;)

ianobi

On first look this rule is odd:

{>(<1:>1xxxxxxxxxx):sp3}

To send 1xxxxxxxxxx to sp3 you would need to dial 11xxxxxxxxxx. This may be what you intend. Otherwise, the much simpler rule:

{>(1xxxxxxxxxx):sp3}

would seem to be the correct format.

A general security point is worth making here. Using single-stage "through dialling" as you are here, I feel more comfortable including CallerID as part of the rule:

{(Mcot)>(<1:>1xxxxxxxxxx):sp3},{(Mcot)>(<3000:xxxxxxx@localphone.com>):sp1},{(Mcot)>(xx.):vg1}

"cot" would be a User Defined Digitmap containing all of the CallerIDs that I want to have permission to "through dial" using my OBi device.

I know that you are an experienced OBi user, so you may have other security measures in place.

mrjoe

Quote from: ianobi on February 09, 2015, 01:27:01 AM
On first look this rule is odd:

{>(<1:>1xxxxxxxxxx):sp3}

To send 1xxxxxxxxxx to sp3 you would need to dial 11xxxxxxxxxx. This may be what you intend. Otherwise, the much simpler rule:

{>(1xxxxxxxxxx):sp3}

would seem to be the correct format.

I did it last night when I was trying to make it work  ???
I changed it back this morning, I hate having superfluous settings or content in dial plans...

QuoteA general security point is worth making here. Using single-stage "through dialling" as you are here, I feel more comfortable including CallerID as part of the rule:

{(Mcot)>(<1:>1xxxxxxxxxx):sp3},{(Mcot)>(<3000:xxxxxxx@localphone.com>):sp1},{(Mcot)>(xx.):vg1}

"cot" would be a User Defined Digitmap containing all of the CallerIDs that I want to have permission to "through dial" using my OBi device.

I know that you are an experienced OBi user, so you may have other security measures in place.

I put my Asterisk's IP address in X_AccessList of all SPs, I think that should do the trick.

Thank you again ianobi

ianobi

QuoteI have put my Asterisk's IP address in X_AccessList of all SPs, I think that should do the trick.

Good thinking   :)