News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Communigate pro and OBI202

Started by lageotakes, February 25, 2015, 06:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lageotakes

I have signed up with two phone power accounts on sp1 and sp2.  I would like sp1 to transfer phone calls to my communigate pro sever?  Has anybody ever done this?  I tried searching for it on the internet and only came across communigate pro and sipura3000 on the following website http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9528.

Also can some clarify ITSP profile and SP1 service.  Is one incoming and the other outgoing.

thanks

202Owner

>>I would like sp1 to transfer phone calls to my communigate pro sever?

I have not done it but I suspect you may want to Call Forward, format: TK(number), TK = trunk SPn, PP1, VGn, TGn, BTn, or LI1. No digit map or call routing rules are applied to the number.  Probably more ways than one to do it?

>>Also can some clarify ITSP profile and SP1 service.  Is one incoming and the other outgoing.

No.  They both relate to voice service configuration.  One voice service SIP account = one SPn configuration.  Part of that configuration includes server details that are configured separately under an ITSP profile.  Why?... so that several SPn configurations can reference the same ITSP profile.  For example, Phone Power server details are configured in ITSP profileA; then more than one SPn voice account can reference the same server details in ITSP profileA.  It's basically a database grouping to minimize/eliminate redundant data/data entry... one or many SPn to one ITSP profile.

One voice service SIP account SPn can transport many SIP sessions/channels inbound and outbound simultaneously, subject to rate plan limits and practical limits at the endpoints i.e. on the analog side of the ata, you and your phones can only handle so many calls at one time... I struggle with a call waiting! :-)

lageotakes

Thanks for the explanation.  Can you please be a little more specific on where the call forward information goes.  Is it in sp1 or itsp page?

azrobert

The forwarding code goes here:
Voice Services -> SP1 Service

You have 2 options

Option 1
Put the code under Call Options using CallForward
There are 3 call forward options (unconditional, busy and no answer)
Check Enable and put the forwarding info in Number.

Option 2
Place code into X_InboundCallRoute

I would use the X_InboundCallRoute

I never heard of Communigate pro.
This is how I route calls to Asterisk.
Code:
sp2(100@xx.xx.xx.xx:5060;ui=$1)

SP2 must be a trunk defined as SIP (It is)
You could use SP1
100 is the extension number
xx.xx.xx.xx:5060 is the IP address and port of the destination
ui=$1 will pass the callerid

Edit:
You are not using Phonepower on SP2
You are just using SP2 to make a URI call