News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to Route PSTN Line to VOIP

Started by CapitolSheds, May 31, 2011, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapitolSheds

I am wanting to replace a SPA-3000 with the Obi110, and I need to configure the line port to send all incoming calls to a VOIP address.

On the SPA-3000, all I have to do is set the dialplan for the PSTN line to:

(S0:account@voipprovider.com)

and it sends all incoming calls on the PSTN line to my VOIP account...

How do I do this on the Obi110?

I set the InboundCallRoute to account@voipprovider.com, but it doesn't send out the calls to my voip account...

RonR

If you have the target VoIP provider configured on SP1 or SP2, you can simply forward the call:

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> CallForwardUnconditionalEnable : (checked)

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> CallForwardUnconditionalNumber : SPx(account)

If you prefer to use the InboundCallRoute approach instead:

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> InboundCallRoute : {SPx(account)}

If you don't have the target VoIP provider configured on SP1 or SP2, you will still need SP1 and/or SP2 configured as SIP.  You can then forward the call using:

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> CallForwardUnconditionalEnable : (checked)

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> CallForwardUnconditionalNumber : SPx(account@voipprovider.com)

If you prefer to use the InboundCallRoute approach instead:

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> InboundCallRoute : {SPx(account@voipprovider.com)}

QBZappy

Quote from: CapitolSheds on May 31, 2011, 06:59:13 AM
I am wanting to replace a SPA-3000 with the Obi110

We are seeing more and more of these comments. In the spirit of being Green, it looks like Obihai should be considering a recycling project for all these replaced units.  :D
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.