News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Easy setup

Started by Moparhemi, June 01, 2011, 02:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparhemi

Received my obi last week. Had it setup and going very quickly maybe 20 minutes. Very impressed with the ease and quality of setting up the devise. I am using it with g-voice and Obion on my Droid 2. I have a home office where the cell service is spotty at best. I would drop and miss calls. I was using Sip Gate with CSipSimple on droid but call quality was not very good. Using the Obion app or better yet a land line phone at home is working great. I order another one for my home phone. I will be porting my number to callcentric and digging the over priced att land line.

That is all right now will post follow up in a couple weeks of use.

MH

bobyeah

I have been using cSIPsimple since before getting my Obi100.  After downloading Obion, I much prefer cSIPsimple.  Do you know if it is possible to configure cSIPsimple with the Obi and how to do it?  I have cSIPsimple set up with a whistlephone account which has adds and is limited to 20 minute calls.  I would love to be able to use my Google Voice account through cSIPsimple, but I don't know what server address to use.