News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi & Network & Homegroup - RESOLVED

Started by Dravial, March 21, 2015, 12:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dravial

FYI: E-mail Support suggested I try connecting a different computer, after they were unable to duplicate my issue. I have, and that computer is connecting perfectly. No issues, the bridge is functioning just as it should - I waited several days with sleep times of ~10 hours to be sure before I updated.

The moral? Make sure you have a separate computer for your children to use, preferably on a different network in another country... And don't try to connect it behind an OBi device. It might be better this way, they may have ended up somehow infecting it with their 'anti-computer' disease in the future...

Thanks everyone for your help, comments and most of all patience.

LTN1

Glad that it worked out. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in with my OBi bridging mode and everything still works fine.

It's just nice to be able to use a LAN port that's not being used. It frees my other ethernet ports for something else.

petamoris

The router setup is a work of proper expertise. wireless network would work after you submit a proper static ip. visit here to know morehttps://errorcode0x.com/linksys-e1200-router-setup-guide/
ethernet should be attached with your device to avoid insecure connection.

hulu123

have you tried to connect with OBi device support