News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

configure obi200 in one country and obi100 in another. 2 GV need 1 in each

Started by jazzfish, April 15, 2015, 07:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jazzfish

I have to obi devices.  They both show up on my DASHBOARD.  I have two GV accounts.  I want each of my obi devices (100 and 200) to have it's own GV number.  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but both devices use the same GV number.   

Configuration shows different numbers in each OBI

When I call the 2nd GV number from a POTS line I get Google Voice Message.

SteveInWA

Delete the Google Voice service provider configuration on both OBi's via the OBiTALK dashboard.

Then, set them up again from scratch, again, from the OBiTALK dashboard.  Before setting up each OBi, log into the Google Voice account you want to use, in one web browser tab, and then log into your OBiTALK dashboard in another browser tab.  When you go through the procedure to add Google Voice, a window will pop up showing the GV account that is going to be used for that OBi.  Make sure it's the correct one, then continue.  After you configure one OBi, logout of GV in the GV browser tab, and log into the other GV account.  Then, set up the other OBi.

Here are the full instructions:  http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=8560.msg56460#msg56460