December 16, 2017, 04:58:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone Speed Dials going to Automated attendant, not connecting directly.  (Read 14952 times)
Cruzer

« on: April 22, 2015, 01:19:55 pm »

I've been a long time Obi user, just reciently put the ObiON app on a IPhone 4S with IOS 8.X whatever it is.

I can complete calls when I enter the number, and the speed dials that I've configured all show up in the app.  The problem is that the speed dials call through to the automated attendant.  When you select #1 to continue this call it rings the phone that is hard wired to the OBI 100 not the number called.

Once at the AA I can say create a new call and use the speed dial, and the call connects.  How do I get the speed dial to directly through without the AA coming online.

Thanks

azrobert
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 02:48:28 pm »

The OBi factory default only allows other OBi devices (OBion included) to ring the phone attached to your OBi. Somehow code was automatically added to route calls from OBion to the Auto Attendant. If you want single stage dialing, you must use OBi Expert to remove the AA code and then add code to accomplish this. The following is an example.

Voice Services -> OBiTalk Service -> InboundCallRoute
{290123456>0:ph},{290123456>(Msp1):sp1}

Change 290123456 to the OBi Number of the OBion app.
Dial zero to ring the phone port.
Any number matching a rule in the ITSP A DigitMap will be routed to SP1.
Any other number will fail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: