November 24, 2020, 07:41:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few months in Australia, cleared my GV account ...  (Read 95419 times)
Jean-Charles

« on: November 07, 2014, 06:34:34 pm »

... tried to re-add and GV is returning, "Service Not Configured."

I know the terms of service and all, I am just curious if someone can confirm for me that I'm seeing this error *because* I'm in Australia and not because of some other issue.
drgeoff
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 11:02:52 am »

Can you still access your account at www.google.com/voice ?

What OBi device do you have?

What firmware version is it running?

Are you trying to re-add the GV account via the device's local web interface or via the OBitalk portal? 
RandyBonnette

Randy

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 01:25:42 am »

A few months in Australia, cleared my GV account ... tried to re-add and GV is returning custom writing report "Service Not Configured."
I know the terms of service and all, I am just curious if someone can confirm for me that I'm seeing this error *because* I'm in Australia and not because of some other issue.

Here's a similar topic on the forum - http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=14390.0
You need to check if your OBi device runs the latest version. And if you reboot the GV constantly, it will be blocking the sign in due to the potential harmful action. Hope it helps.
drgeoff
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 04:12:41 am »

@RandyBonnette
You are responding to a thread post that was made more than 4 years ago.  GV has changed greatly since then.
Robertas

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 09:04:27 am »

The account of National Guard Maj. Adam DeMarco challenges the global.subway.com administrationís explanation that vicious attacks by protesters led federal forces to turn on what appeared to be a largely peaceful crowd.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 07:24:41 am by Robertas » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: