News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Device Configuration-Phone 2-Possible ObiHai backend issues.

Started by YaddaYaddaObi, May 20, 2015, 10:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaddaYaddaObi

Tonight I wanted to remove my device and do a factory reset with my Obi202 after having issues earlier today with Touch tones not being recognized on Verizons IVR today.

So, I remove the Google Voice configuration, then I removed the device from my account and performed a factory reset per http://www.obihai.com/faq/Troubleshooting-sec/How-to-Factory-Reset.  All of this went well.

So, I add the device and go through the setup, including telling it that I do not want Phone 2 to be used for my Google Voice account. This is how I set it up previously and it worked fine.

Now I let it finish configuring the device and then I noticed Phone 2 had its green light on solid. So, I plug the phone into that line and made a call, it used my Google Voice account even though I told it to just use Phone 1 for incoming and outgoing calls, leaving Phone 2 unchecked for both options.

I've included screenshots of how everything is shown as configured, I didn't change the expert config settings, just went in there to show you that it has Phone 2 setup, even though I told it not to do it.

Edit: Added a fourth sceenshot, Obihai backend issues.