News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi200 and GV quit working – "Token Error"

Started by n6ac, June 11, 2021, 07:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n6ac

The system had been working fine for the past 2 minths.
Now, the home phone (Obi) is totally nonfunctional.
I did unit reset by power interruption, reconnected Google voice, got Registration Not Required on the dashboard, BUT that changes to  "Connecting to 216.239.36.144;Token Error" whenever I try to call from attached phone. I hear a recording saying called number "has not received a response from the service provider".
Went through this about 5 times, reconnecting GV so SP1 says "Registration Not Required".
Also, when I try to pick up a call, I hear only a dial tone (from the Obi200)!
Meanwhile, GoogleVoice on Mac desktop and on iPadPro are able to call out and receive calls with the GV number.
Oh and **9 222222222 works.

SteveInWA

No need to create yet another new discussion on this.  Just read today's posts.  It's being worked on.

Sonic

Noticed I was having problems making outbound calls (recording saying number could not be found by service provider), saw that the 'phone led' on the obi200 was off, and logged into my Obi dashboard to see the same error as noted here - same symptoms and error messages/display as noted in previous post EXCEPT... unable to call out using GoogleVoice on web (call/dial button is grayed out even after entering number to dial) but *I AM* able to call out using GoogleVoice app on mobile phone.
Took me a while of searching to find this forum post and attempted reconfiguring in meantime -- Obi200 power off, removed/deleted sp1 from dashboard, deleted Obi200 from GoogleVoice devices displayed in GV settings, plugged Obi200 back in, configured service provider GoogleVoice in dashboard for sp1, went to GoogleVoice settings and see no Obi200 device now...  
I'll await the update on resolution with the workaround being getting my voicemail from GoogleVoice.

Marc

OBi110 (stored in closet now,) OBi200 x 3, Polycom 200 x 1, OBi202 x 4, Polycom 202 x 2, OBi1032 x 3, OBi1062 x 5, OBi2182 x 3

Combination of GV (consumer,) CallCentric & voip.ms both direct and via Asterisk.

AlexForaza

Same exact issue since Friday 06/11 morning.

Trib

I can't make or receive calls either. Started last night at around 12 am. I did everything. Rebooted the Obi200 to factory state. Deleted the device and reinstalled the device online in my OBi account. Still getting this auto repeating message "The number you dialed has not received a respond from the service provider." when calling out. Nothing when receiving calls either.

Right now only the first two lights are solid green. The third light with the phone symbol will go dark when I picked up the phone to call out. I have to unplug power and reboot the OBi device to get it solid green again.

Right now it's saying "Registration Not Required" as the status of my linked Goggle Voice numbers. See attached picture.

agape4u

I am glad I checked the forum.  Please post when the issue is fixed.  I have no phone service where I am at.

Thanks!

Lampfixer

I am getting the same error as others on here today with my OBi200.  Phone light is off most of the time but does come on occasionally.  Can not make or receive calls.  Status says "Registration Not Required" and also got "token "Error message".  Tried rebooting, re-set up Google Voice.  Hope this issue gets resolves and it is not because the hardware is obsolete. 

n6ac

Seems we are "back on the air" today.
Hope the same is true for everyone.

awriter

Quote from: n6ac on June 12, 2021, 06:36:53 PM

Most of us still have no service as of 6/13 a.m. Please, folks - when reporting "success" here - also include your model. 200 or 202? There does appear to be a difference.

n6ac

Oops, today again not working on the Obi200.

Uncle

Have you looked into other devices that work with GV?  There must be an alternative to Obi202

Sonic

Quote from: awriter on June 13, 2021, 05:00:50 AM
Quote from: n6ac on June 12, 2021, 06:36:53 PM

Most of us still have no service as of 6/13 a.m. Please, folks - when reporting "success" here - also include your model. 200 or 202? There does appear to be a difference.

>>>status update<<<
*Using Obi200
*I have service as of 10pm PST 06/12/21 - after reading the latest updates in the forum posts, last night I went into Obi expert settings (ObiExpert/SystemManagement/WANsettings) and changed/verified all were 'ObiTALK settings' checkedboxed, checked GV settings on web and app, then rebooted Obi200 and within 5 minutes all LED's were green on Obi device, and Obi dashboard said "SP1 - GoogleVoice - Connected".
*I can make and receive calls from the phone connected to the Obi200, from the GV app, but not GV web.

awriter

Sonic - I made NO changes per Steve's posts, but I just checked and I'm connected! Calls in and out work - though Steve says it's just a temporary fix from google till Poly does a permanent one.

Obi200/new england   10:40 pm est

SteveInWA

All users' devices should be able to register some time tomorrow, if not already.