News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Token problem with OBI202

Started by EGQ1, May 05, 2021, 06:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGQ1

Hello all,

I have been using Obi now since 2016 along with Google Talk.

I have a US number that I use while I am in Germany.

I get the Connecting to 216.239.36.145;Token Error When I call over my regular phone I get the message that my service provider is not responding. No indicator light warnings.

I have never upgraded firmware, on another thread it was discussed and the advice was not to mess with it for now.

I have tried using SP2 and SP3, to no avail.

The echo test works, but I cannot call through my analog phone, which has always worked all these years.

I did test to see if I can call through the Web interface and that surprisingly works! I just cannot call over my phone.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

EGQ1

Everything is working again. There is nothing that I did, was on their end...

Bary

ive got it now  ill just wait i guess

SteveInWA

All you needed to do was to read today's posts.  It's being worked.  No need for yet another thread.

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=18329.msg108653#msg108653

Exampations85

The message "Connecting to 216,239.36.145;Token Error" typically indicates a problem with the authentication token your OBi device uses to connect to the Google Voice service. Verify that your Google Voice account is active and in good standing. Sign in to your Google Voice account from a web browser and make sure there are no error messages or account messages.

drgeoff