News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't Connect To Obi202

Started by asdf123, August 30, 2021, 04:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdf123

Hi, I am having an issue connecting to my Obi202.

I have Google Voice and voip.ms setup and I wanted to change the voip.ms account.  I can access it online on ObiTalk, but it's not working after I made the changes, so I tried to connect to the device via the IP address.  I am getting a URL not found error when I enter the 10.0.0.x IP address that I got when I dialed ***1 from the phone.

Taoman

Before you can log in via the WAN port you need to enable WAN administration from OBi Phone:

Dial ***0 from the OBi phone
Enter 30#
Press 1 to Enter a New Value
Press 1# to Enable
Press 1 to Save

asdf123

Thank you Taoman.

Sorry, I am very inexperienced with this.  What is the value I would be entering when prompted?

I didn't have a problem connecting before.  I'm not sure what changed.  I have a network cable coming from my router to the Internet port in the Obi.  The LAN port is empty.

Taoman

Quote from: asdf123 on September 05, 2021, 03:44:00 PM
Thank you Taoman.

What is the value I would be entering when prompted?

Just follow the directions in my post step-by-step. The value is entered in the 4th step.

Quote from: PolyNOTE:  For the OBi202 ATA Device model, to access the integral local web-page via the WAN port (if prompted), at phone plugged-in, dial:  ***0, 30#, 1, 1# and 1.

jjtricket

My Obi202 has been working fine.............................

Shplad

Check to see which firmware version you have running.

I recently updated my firmware, as suggested by an Obi
support rep.

It not only didn't fix my problem, it disabled the Web
interface on my OBi202. I had to re-enable it manually
for it to work again.