News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Problem to add new device Polycom OBI300

Started by Ricci, November 24, 2020, 11:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricci

Hi
I have tryed to configure the Polycom OBI300 Device. After the configuration on my router (DMZ enable and Static IP Address over DHCP), I reboot the OBI300. The Power LED blinking all the time. The Internet connection LED flashing (fast). It looks like that the configuration should be good. Its possibe to connect to the device ower the web site (http://192.168.1.3) and I can also call to 9222 222 222 echo service.
Except for the blinking power LED it looks good. But if I try to register the device on obitalk.com and during the wizard dial the number e.g. **5 5030 with my phone. Surpriselly I receive then not a posive  message in the loudspeaker, rather the folllowing message: "There is no call route available to complet your call".
Have anybody a clue, what that can be?
Thank you for any help.
Regards,
Ricci

drgeoff

Quote from: Ricci on November 24, 2020, 11:35:43 AM
Hi
I have tryed to configure the Polycom OBI300 Device. After the configuration on my router (DMZ enable and Static IP Address over DHCP), I reboot the OBI300. The Power LED blinking all the time. The Internet connection LED flashing (fast). It looks like that the configuration should be good. Its possibe to connect to the device ower the web site (http://192.168.1.3) and I can also call to 9222 222 222 echo service.
Except for the blinking power LED it looks good. But if I try to register the device on obitalk.com and during the wizard dial the number e.g. **5 5030 with my phone. Surpriselly I receive then not a posive  message in the loudspeaker, rather the folllowing message: "There is no call route available to complet your call".
Have anybody a clue, what that can be?
Thank you for any help.
Regards,
Ricci
A quick glance by you through the titles of recent postings on the forum would have saved you the time you spent posting your question and me posting this reply.

greenman

Interesting.  I have just gotten a new Obi300 and I am having the same issue.  Wish there was more details on how to troubleshoot the issue.

Runnheim

Same issue here.  There is no call route available to complete your call.

Test call works.
It has IP address and I can manage and update firmware using that IP Address.

The first guy who replied to the post left no useful information and when I search for the error message, this is the only thread I can find.

Runnheim

Support was very responsive and let me know that this device was locked enterprise/business service.  I sent them proof of purchase and they said they will unlock in a few hours.

In the web interface of the OBI300, it had a field labeled OBiExtras and it is set to LOCKED"