News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Zoom Phone on Obi2182

Started by LakeTravisBum, March 30, 2022, 04:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeTravisBum

Has anyone successfully connected an Obi2182 to ZoomPhone?  I have the information for generic SIP on Zoom, but I cannot find exact matching fields in Obi.

Here's the fields on Zoom's portal:
1. SIP Domain
2. Outbound Proxy
3. Username
4. Authorization ID
5. Password

Trying to match those up to the fields in ObiTalk, I figured out that the URI supposed to be the <Authorization ID> @ <SIP Domain>
Question would be what should I put in SIP Outbound Proxy / Port as well as Outbound Proxy / Port in the ObiTalk portal?

Any suggestions?

drgeoff

Quote from: LakeTravisBum on March 30, 2022, 04:44:25 AM
Has anyone successfully connected an Obi2182 to ZoomPhone?  I have the information for generic SIP on Zoom, but I cannot find exact matching fields in Obi.

Here's the fields on Zoom's portal:
1. SIP Domain
2. Outbound Proxy
3. Username
4. Authorization ID
5. Password

Trying to match those up to the fields in ObiTalk, I figured out that the URI supposed to be the <Authorization ID> @ <SIP Domain>
Question would be what should I put in SIP Outbound Proxy / Port as well as Outbound Proxy / Port in the ObiTalk portal?

Any suggestions?
Post here what those five are on Zoom's portal.  You can post dummy values for 3-5 but keep the exact format.