News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Info on possible replacements for the OBi200, OBi202 and OBi212 devices?

Started by IraSmith, January 24, 2022, 04:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IraSmith

Just curious if any information is available, or any products available, that are slated to replace the OBi200, OBi202 and OBi212 devices now that they have been announced as end of life at the end of next year.  I haven't switched over to ObiTalk just yet, most likely will be later this year before I can do that.  I just thought if the new devices that are replacing these end of life ones were already available that I could research them and be ready when I did switch.  Just trying to avoid buying one device that will last about a year and then have to get something else is all.

Thanks for any info anyone has.

socal1

I have the same question/concern. I use the OBi212 for my home analog phone with Google Voice as the provider. Does anyone know of another analog adapter that will continue to work with google voice (not business service)?

jfrist

I'm guessing poly has killed this line? I believe there was an OBi3xx line, but that didn't support GV from what I remember and it seems to be buried on Poly's website.

I've been using OBi for as long as I've been using google voice and they've been such great devices. A real shame to see it fade away.