News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Cannot sign into OBITALK portal. Reset password doesn't work either

Started by hgeorges, September 21, 2022, 02:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hgeorges

My account worked forever. it is at hotmail.com, and I've seen that hotmail has become non grata. Password reset sends me a link to click on and when I do, is telling me I cannot change my password in the system.
Are users with hotmail accounts no longer allowed in at all?

Taoman

Quote from: hgeorges on September 21, 2022, 02:36:28 PMAre users with hotmail accounts no longer allowed in at all?

I login with my hotmail address/account without issue. I changed my hotmail password about 6 months ago. I had no problem changing my OBi portal password also.

Did you use Change Password under Edit Profile?

drgeoff

Quote from: hgeorges on September 21, 2022, 02:36:28 PMMy account worked forever. it is at hotmail.com, and I've seen that hotmail has become non grata. Password reset sends me a link to click on and when I do, is telling me I cannot change my password in the system.
Are users with hotmail accounts no longer allowed in at all?
You were obviously able to sign in when you posted the above with the same username as when you first registered in 2011.

markosjal

I just made a post about login issues as well. Poly is letting it all go to he11. They really do not care.

I will buy no more of their products

emmis

This is still an outstanding issue.  It will not let me reset my password on the obitalk portal. 

WHAT IS THE RESOLUTION??!!