News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 Call Forward

Started by Luiz, May 20, 2012, 04:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiz

I'm a new user of Obi110 (New user of all Obihais).
I installed the Obi110 and had it working properly with other Obi100's and making the Call Forward functions. When I got a Google Voice Number and setup it to work with my Obi110, I could not make any more the Call Forward functions.
When I set *72+phone+# the income calls arrives, the phone connected to Obi110 does not rings, and the call does not go forward, the messages state the phone does not answer.
When I disable the Call Forward *73, the Obi110 return to rings and works properly. It happens with the other Obi income call or from the google voice income call.
Could any body help me?
Luiz

Luiz

Since I stayed researching, I found the following solution: (Which one should help others)
1) I logged-in in the Obi Dashboard (The first page)
2) I clicked in the my device icon (located just below the Soft Phone icon)
3) I clicked in the SP1 Google Voice, in my case (in the Configure Voice Service Provider SP field)
4) I unmarked (unchecked) the Check Box from the Make This Primary Line to Call Out from (in the Service Provider 1 page. It is the first page that opens). I did not remember to had checked this box when I setup the Google Voice. May be it was done by default from the settings.
After I did this change, the Call Forward functions start to work normally when commanded from the telephone (hand set) connected to the Obi110.
I am putting this answer here since I realize other persons can have the same problem I had and I could not find a solution and this fixed my problem.
Luiz