News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Will Google Voice be free in 2013

Started by jeff@jeffmusto.com, June 29, 2012, 04:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster

"If you've tried the troubleshoot tips including unplugging your OBi and plugging it back in, and you haven't changed your Google password, and you have the latest firmware, then fill out a Support Ticket on the OBi Support page."

1) Tried all the troubleshooting steps
2) Google Pasword has never been changed
3) Firmware is up to date
4) Filled out a support ticket, but nobody has responded.

I'm only posting on the forum because it is hard to tell if Obi Support is actually responding to trouble tickets.

Thanks though

Rick

I know of no one that has had trouble with OBi not responding to trouble tickets.  They don't respond to posts on the forum as it is customer based.  Keep in mind they are on California time, and give it some time.  All of my support tickets have been promptly responded to and resolved.

LeoKing

Quote from: Rick on February 04, 2013, 08:22:38 AM
I know of no one that has had trouble with OBi not responding to trouble tickets.  They don't respond to posts on the forum as it is customer based.  Keep in mind they are on California time, and give it some time.  All of my support tickets have been promptly responded to and resolved.

I agree. I filled out a few tickets before and all were answered promptly by OBihai support.

Felix

Quote from: Rick on February 04, 2013, 07:57:57 AM
Quote from: youngster on February 04, 2013, 07:52:54 AM
My dialtone stopped working too. You are not alone. I think there is something that has changed with how this is supposed to work. I wish someone would help with this.

Ideally you should start a new post when you have an issue, especially when the last post on the thread is from over a month ago.
And when your post is unrelated to the topic of the thread... GV continues to be free; I set up a new OBi202 yesterday - and everything is working fine. In fact, once I had GV accounts set up, configuring OBi for two lines (one for phone, one for fax) took less than 15 minutes...