News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

(SOLVED) OBi110 not working anymore even after factory reset

Started by yhfung, April 02, 2011, 05:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yhfung

Since I carried out a number of tests in Shenzhen (China), I adjusted the settings in my OBi110 in Shenzhen using both web-gui and OBiTalk portal methods. My OBi110 was suddenly not working anymore.

The following tasks do not work:

1) When I press **9 222-222-222, it says "there is no available service to complete your call".
2) When I try to add my OBi110 to be "My OBi Endpoints", I follow the key sequence from the web and pressed the key sequence on my phone keypads, it says the message has been sent. However there is no return message from the web and kept waiting.

The following tasks I can work on my network:

1) I could access the OBi110 via the local IP
2) My PC can access the Interent without any problem
3) My other VoIP devices such as Linksys SPA941, Sipura 2100, Asterisk server work perfectly.

I have tried all the factory reset methods in order to make it work again abut I failed.

Please help.

YH

Hong Kong and China OBi Users Group
www.telecom-cafe.com

yhfung

Problem fixed by setting the DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.

Afterwards, I switched to the default value, the DNS of OBi110 is given by the router's DNS again. The OBi110 works again. I do not know whether the DNS path from ISP-to-Router works again or OBi110 DNS is able to get the DNS from the router.

YH
Hong Kong and China OBi Users Group
www.telecom-cafe.com