News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Web portal is bugged

Started by Webslinger, January 04, 2015, 02:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Webslinger

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=9238.0

I'm having the same issue. New services are connected and work, but
the web portal indicates "service not configured"

The problem only occurs when setting up new services.

SteveInWA

So, why didn't you reply over there on the thread you linked, instead of starting a redundant discussion?

The OBiTALK network has been experiencing a lot of intermittent outages, causing this issue.  I sent an email to them tonight, asking them to deal with it, as it is causing confusion for new users trying to set up their devices.

Webslinger

Quote from: SteveInWA on January 04, 2015, 07:39:37 PM
So, why didn't you reply over there on the thread you linked, instead of starting a redundant discussion?

I did, originally. But given that the issue is with the web portal, the other thread appears to be in the wrong forum, and when others went looking to find related information here, they couldn't find it.

If you feel this thread is redundant, then feel free to delete it.

QuoteThe OBiTALK network has been experiencing a lot of intermittent outages, causing this issue.  I sent an email to them tonight, asking them to deal with it, as it is causing confusion for new users trying to set up their devices.

Thank you

SteveInWA

I received a reply back (right away) from Mark at Obihai, that he's out of town, but he forwarded the issue to engineering.

Webslinger

Quote from: SteveInWA on January 04, 2015, 09:41:22 PM
I received a reply back (right away) from Mark at Obihai, that he's out of town, but he forwarded the issue to engineering.

Thank you

The issue is fixed.  :)

SteveInWA

I swear, somebody at Obihai must come into the office every Monday morning, and reboot some server to get it working again.