News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Circle of Trust devices

Started by Smbates01, January 04, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smbates01

Hello

I started my ObiTalk account to set up a few devices and I have added some of my technicians to the circle of trust so all our devices can be checked and administered from one account.  I found that any device the other techs add I can only see if they are online, but have no access to settings and I am assuming they have no access to mine.  Is there a way to make all devices available for all the people in my circle and all theirs available to me.

drgeoff

Quote from: Smbates01 on January 04, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
Hello

I started my ObiTalk account to set up a few devices and I have added some of my technicians to the circle of trust so all our devices can be checked and administered from one account.  I found that any device the other techs add I can only see if they are online, but have no access to settings and I am assuming they have no access to mine.  Is there a way to make all devices available for all the people in my circle and all theirs available to me.

You have not understood the Circle of Trust.

If you want to administer all OBi devices using one account at obitalk.com you must have all devices added to that one account.  Devices can only be in one account at any one time.

Circle of Trust has little to do with administration of devices.  It is about which other OBi devices have "special access" to your OBi to enable them to use the Service Providers configured on your OBi.