News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi300 lost config menu

Started by Kaayyn, March 07, 2019, 10:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaayyn

Hi,

We have about 4, 5 Obi300 has lost the config menu like the picture.

What can I do with this problem?

SteveInWA

What do you mean that you "lost" the menu?  Is it hiding under the sofa?  Did the dog eat it?  We can't help if you don't type more words in your posts to describe more details.

Plug a telephone into the device.  Pick up the phone.  You should hear a dialtone.  If so, key in ***1.  Do you hear the automated voice read out the IP address?  It should start with 192.168 or 10.0.  Write it down.  Enter it into a web browser.  It should take you to the configuration page.  The default username and password are both "admin".

If you can't get to that page, then my guess is that you got these devices from a service provider that has locked the devices, so you can't change any settings.

Telerfone

I have the exact same issue. I bought mine new in the box (not from a provider) and the only menus mine has are 'Status' and 'System Management'. Trying to register the device with the ObiTALK portal by calling the dynamically generated number results in 'there is no call route available to complete your call', but the echo test works fine. Tried the usual factory reset and firmware update with no change.

drgeoff

I replied to the same question in the other topic.