News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No IP Address..Power Light Blinking

Started by dverstra, January 02, 2015, 03:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dverstra

I am a newbie at OBI202. Purchased and received today. The power light is blinking. It is not obtaining an IP address from my network. I have an Arris SB6141 modem/router connected to a Netgear Hub. Everything else on the network is working including ASUS wireless router. Is there a way to set a static IP on the OBI202?

dverstra

Or do I need to set it up as a bridge?????

SteveInWA

dverstra

I want to publicly thank Steve for helping me out. I'm up and running on the OBI202 with Google Voice. I had recently ported my landline to an AT&T GoPhone and then ported it to Google Voice. Now I have the "landline" phones ringing again and NO BILL. WooHoo!

THANKS STEVE

befamas

Hi there. I am having the same issue. Is there a reason the solution needed to be in a private message? If so, could you message me too please?

SteveInWA

Quote from: befamas on July 02, 2015, 05:04:32 PM
Hi there. I am having the same issue. Is there a reason the solution needed to be in a private message? If so, could you message me too please?

This thread is six months old.  The only reason I referred to a private message is that the original poster asked me a question privately, and that is where we diagnosed and solved the problem.  There's nothing secret about it.  There is no reason to assume that you have the same problem.  Start your own new question in the forum, and provide complete details as to exactly how your OBi is set up on your network, and how you have configured it.