Set up CircleNet using voice gateway with Google Voice and Callcentric, obi110

Started by vxxxy, July 08, 2015, 07:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vxxxy

Have search all over to setup CircleNet to use voice gateway with Google Voice on SP1, Callcentric on SP2, obi 100ATA, just to post this to help others, work for me.

Quote from azrobert post at obitalk forum
(https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=7614.60),
just make some minor touch up

* Save the page everytime after change made *, if don't and you nevigate to another page, the change will revert back. The SP must use SIP, at least has 1 SIP account setup, CAN'T have Google Voice on both SP1 and SP2.

You can share an SP trunk with 2 services by using a Voice Gateway.
Voice Gateways are used with outbound only providers that don't need to register.
CircleNet fits this category.

Keep GV on SP1.
Define Callcentric on SP2
Define CircleNet on Voice Gateway 1:
Voice Services -> Gateways and Trunk Groups -> Voice Gateway1
Name: CircleNet
AccessNumber: sp2(outbound.circlenet.us)
DigitMap: (<8:>1xxxxxxxxxx|<8:1>xxxxxxxxxx|<8:1aaa>xxxxxxx|<8:>011xxxxxx.S3)
AuthUserID: Your_CircleNet_ID (10 digit ID)
AuthPasssword: Your_CircleNet_Password

aaa is your local area code. This is used for 7 digit dialing.

Add to the beginning of the Phone Port OutboundCallRoute:
{(Mvg1):vg1},

After change it should look something like this:
{(Mvg1):vg1},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli},{(<**7:>(Mvg1)):vg2}

Continue to use GV as you are currently.
To use CircleNet dial as follows:
814805551212  or
84805551212  or
85551212  or

If no longer using Google Voice, change the Voice Gateway DigitMap to :
(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>xxxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>xxxxxxx|011xxxxxx.S3)

Dial without the "8" prefix to use CircleNet.

To Setup 2nd voice gateway:

Define CircleNet on Voice Gateway 2:
Voice Services -> Gateways and Trunk Groups -> Voice Gateway2
Name: CircleNet
AccessNumber: sp2(outbound.circlenet.us)
DigitMap: (<7:>1xxxxxxxxxx|<7:1>xxxxxxxxxx|<7:1aaa>xxxxxxx|<7:>011xxxxxx.S3)
AuthUserID: Your 2nd CircleNet_ID (10 digit ID)
AuthPasssword: Your 2nd CircleNet_Password

aaa is your local area code. This is used for 7 digit dialing.

The "7" prefix can be any number with any lenght or *(# u like) or **(# u like)
exmaple:
(<555:>1xxxxxxxxxx|<555:1>xxxxxxxxxx|<555:1aaa>xxxxxxx|<555:>011xxxxxx.S3)
(<**7:>1xxxxxxxxxx|<**7:1>xxxxxxxxxx|<**7:1aaa>xxxxxxx|<**7:>011xxxxxx.S3)
Dial 555 or **7 before the phone number, to keep it simple I just use 1 digit

Add to the beginning of Physical Interfaces> phone > phone port > outbound call route:
{(Mvg1):vg1},{(Mvg2):vg2},

After change it should look something like this:
{(Mvg1):vg1},{(Mvg2):vg2},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli},{(<**7:>(Mvg1)):vg2}

Don't know it will work for 3rd gateway, only has 2 voice gateway setup at this time,
If you want to try, just change the prefix number, and (Mvg1) to (Mvg3) vg1 to vg3,
which will be {(Mvg3):vg3}, and add to the outbound call route after
{(Mvg1):vg1},{(Mvg2):vg2},

**The gateway can use any service provider that don't need to register, so you can have
   different provider setup to make outbound call

Special thanks to azrobert !

kuan

thanks a lot. I just setup circlenet with this instruction without any difficulty. Additional question, I can use AA to callback with voice gate way like any SPx? like substitute <**2> with <8> in case use SP2 callback by AA? 

azrobert

I don't understand what you mean by callback.

Do you want to call your OBi, let it ring once, hangup and have the AA call you back using VG1?

OR

Do you want to call your OBi, get routed to the AA and make an outbound call using VG1?

kuan

Hi azrobert, I am sorry that I am not very clear here. I talk about AA processing incoming call after calling party hangup before AA answer.right now I setup Sp1 as google voice , sp2 as callwithus, I have to use sp2 callback because it is international destination. I setup inbound route in sp1 as {(<**2>(Maac)):aa($1)}, AA use sp2 callback as expected. my question is if I change it to {(<8>(Maac)):aa($1)}, is AA  use voice gateway of circlenet call back?  circlenet voice gateway setup at Sp2.

azrobert

The AA will process a call similar to dialing a number from the Phone port. For example if your CId is 8005551212. Your X_InboundCallRoute will prefix the CID with an "8", so it's now 88005551212. Now the modified CID must match a rule in the AA DigitMap. Then it must match a rule in the AA OutboundCallRoute to be routed correctly.

Add the following after the beginning parenthesis of the AA DigitMap:
8(Maac)|

Add the following to the beginning of the AA OutboundCallRoute:
{(<8:>(Maac)):vg1},
or
{(<8:1>(Maac)):vg1},

The above will only work with phone numbers in (Maac).

If you want to use VG1 for outbound calls after the callback, ignore the above and do something like the following:
Add the following after the beginning parenthesis of the AA DigitMap:
8(Msp1)|
or
81xxxxxxxxxx|8xxxxxxxxxx|8xxxxxxx|8011xxxxxx.S3|

Add the following to the beginning of the AA OutboundCallRoute:
{(Mvg1)):vg1},

kuan

thanks, azrobert. It works. In testing process, I found my obi, sometime , changed not saved. after submitting, I have to  go back dashboard then comeback.

kuan

I have to reverse change because it cause AA input problem. When AA come on, you input one, AA  respond zero is invalid number, you still can input 2 or 3. as soon as I reverse change, AA become normal.

kuan

I think I miss one or add  extra parenthesis. retype the AA digital map and OutboundCallRoute, AA prompt number one working again.