News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Using OBi Speed Dials w/o Ad Hoc Gateway for 1 stage calling Obi1->Obi2->SP1 sip

Started by limey, July 10, 2015, 06:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadi

I didn't find SIP ALG. let me explain more. On both Obis I set GV on SP1. when obi1 calls obi2 through  GV they connect to each other perfectly.Do you think still the network has a problem?

limey

Quote from: Hadi on July 22, 2015, 06:06:17 PM
I didn't find SIP ALG. let me explain more. On both Obis I set GV on SP1. when obi1 calls obi2 through  GV they connect to each other perfectly.Do you think still the network has a problem?
Which router do you have? The ALG option may also be called something along the lines of SIP passthru.

limey

Quote from: azrobert on July 13, 2015, 06:13:08 AM
Try this:
OBi1 Line inbound route
ph,pp(200222222*0),pp(290xxxxxx)
OBi2 OBiTalk inbound route
{500111111>0:ph},{500111111>(xx.):sp1},{500111111:aa},{ph}
More oddness - this was working, but longer seems to. The fork is shown in the Obi1 call log, but never shows up on the Obi2, unless the *0 is removed.  ???

Wondering if other stuff in my Obi1 inbound routes was causing issues, I temporarily replaced the SP2 (callcentric) inbound with just pp(200222222*0) to see what response I'd get when calling in to SP2 - as long as the *0 is present, the reponse is an announcement that 'The Person you are trying to reach is currently unavailable, please try again later. Message 1004' - which I assume is an Obihai announcement. If the *0 is removed the call forks thru to the Obi2 (but I obviously can't control whether it goes to the AA/phone anymore).

azrobert

The message you are receiving doesn't sound like it's coming from the OBi. It sounds like a Callcentric message. I called a Callcentric extension that that wasn't signed in and the first part of the message I received was exactly like what you posted. Mine went to VM, so the 2nd half of the message was different. What is defined on OBi2 SP1?

Try forking the call without *0 and look at the call history on OBi2. The Peer Number should be 500111111. What is the Peer Number? If it is 500111111 it should be routed to the AA, but it's routed to the phone port. This is strange.

limey

Quote from: azrobert on July 29, 2015, 02:17:28 PM
The message you are receiving doesn't sound like it's coming from the OBi. It sounds like a Callcentric message. I called a Callcentric extension that that wasn't signed in and the first part of the message I received was exactly like what you posted. Mine went to VM, so the 2nd half of the message was different. What is defined on OBi2 SP1?
You're right, that is a callcentric msg - on Obi1, SP2 is setup for callcentric. On Obi2, SP1 is setup for sip2sip, but it's ObiTALK inbound directs anything from Obi1 (without the *0) to it's AA, so SP1 never comes into play for this.

When I change the SP2 inbound on Obi1 to  just pp(200222222*0), in addition to the callcentric msg 1004, the Obi call log shows End Call (404 Not Found) - when the inbound is just pp(200222222), the call is directed to Obi2 as expected. When pp(200222222*0) is included as part of a fork, the fork is shown in the call log, but silently fails for that portion (other fork recipients do get the call directed to them). It looks like Obi1 cannot properly parse that Obi number when *0 is present.

QuoteTry forking the call without *0 and look at the call history on OBi2. The Peer Number should be 500111111. What is the Peer Number? If it is 500111111 it should be routed to the AA, but it's routed to the phone port. This is strange.
The Peer Number on these calls always reflects the caller-ID number of the originating caller (ie: if I initiate an inbound call from my callcentric extension 101, then that is what is shown as Peer Number on Obi2 after the fork from Obi1). Since you really do want the originating caller-ID number to be shown, I assumed this to be correct behavior. 500111111 is only shown as Peer Number when the call to Obi2 is directly initiated from Obi1 via ObiTALK.