News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

phone does not ring for callcentric

Started by bong, June 12, 2011, 05:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bong

hi,

i got my setup as GV:sp1 and Callcentric:sp2.

everything works except no ringing heard from handset when callcentric users calls my sp2.

am i missing a setup somewhere?

thanks.

OBi110
SP1: GV
SP2: Callcentric
Line Port: None
Phone Port: GE 5.8GHz Corded/Cordless Multi Handset

RonR

Is SP2 Service Status showing? : Registered (server=w.x.y.z:5061; expire in NNNNs)

Is Voice Services ->SP2 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute? : ph

Do the incoming calls that don't ring the PHONE Port show up in Call Status when the phone should be ringing and in Call History afterward?

bong

Quote from: RonR on June 12, 2011, 10:30:48 AM
Is SP2 Service Status showing? : Registered (server=w.x.y.z:5061; expire in NNNNs)

Is Voice Services ->SP2 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute? : ph

Do the incoming calls that don't ring the PHONE Port show up in Call Status when the phone should be ringing and in Call History afterward?

a

Yes.
Yes.
Yes. In fact, I could answer the calls but I need to watch the LCD display :) from handset so I know it is ringing.

OBi110

RonR

Have you logged into the OBi directly and looked over all the SP2 settings for anything suspicious?

If you reverse SP1 and SP2 (CallCentric:SP1 / Google Voice:SP2), is the problem still with CallCentric only?

bong

Quote from: RonR on June 12, 2011, 12:47:31 PM
Have you logged into the OBi directly and looked over all the SP2 settings for anything suspicious?

If you reverse SP1 and SP2 (CallCentric:SP1 / Google Voice:SP2), is the problem still with CallCentric only?

Yes I did. Nothing suspicious, they do have different ring profile.

I changed the setting of SP2 as the primary line out only and it's still the same.
OBi110

RonR

Quote from: bong on June 12, 2011, 01:12:40 PM
Nothing suspicious, they do have different ring profile.

That's sounds suspicious to me.  Try using the same ring profile as Google Voice to make sure the ring profile isn't the source of the problem.

Quote from: bong on June 12, 2011, 01:12:40 PM
I changed the setting of SP2 as the primary line out only and it's still the same.

I didn't mean the PrimaryLine setting (that only affects outgoing calls).  I meant reconfiguring SP1 as CallCentric and SP2 as Google Voice.