News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Question on OBI AA and OBILINE

Started by SALEEMTCIGULF, July 05, 2015, 11:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SALEEMTCIGULF

Hi
I am totally a newbie to OBI system and my question may be a very basic one. I have bought OBI 202 and OBI LINE device. I also have other OBI devices like OBI 110 which I use to talk between OBI devices OK.

I have setup OBI 202 device and receiving and calling other OBI numbers fine. As i am out of N America, I don't have google voice setup.

I have installed OBILINE on the USB port and when I pick up phone and dial ## it gives me access to the PSTN line with any problem.

Now when I call from another OBI number to my new OBI 202 I can't get the Auto Attendant to answer. I have even included in trusted caller the number of OBI I am calling from.

My question is, I cannot turn on the Auto Attendent feature so that when AA answers I can dial ## to access the PSTN line during my OBI to OBI call.

Please help how to access the AA feature or any other way to get access to PSTN line attached to my OBILINE device.

Thanks

Saleem

azrobert

On the remote OBixxx:
Define a Speed Dial like:
pp(aaaaaaaaa*1)
Change aaaaaaaaa to the OBi number of the OBi202

On the OBi202:
Voice Services -> OBiTalk Service
Add the following to the beginning of the InboundCallRoute:
{bbbbbbbbb>(<1:>):li},
Change bbbbbbbbb to the OBi number of the remote OBi

If the only rule in the OBiTalk InboundCallRoute is "ph" without the quotes, change it to:
{bbbbbbbbb>(<1:>):li},{ph}

Dial the speed dial number from the remote OBixxx and you will get dial tone from the line port on the OBi202.
Use OBi Expert to make the above InboundCallRoute change.

SALEEMTCIGULF

Thanks azrobert

That helped. I am connected now.