News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to switch call forwarding from external

Started by GiPé, November 03, 2015, 11:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiPé

Hello,

I'm using a very usefull feature of the OBI-110 to forward calls when I am not at home. It works quite well, but if I forget to dial the *72number# with my local phone, I am unable to do it from remote, configuring the CallForwardUnconditionalEnable checkbox using the web interface is not very easy.

Is there a way to enable/disable Call Forwarding either with a dial sequence from external or better using a script or remote access from a server ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

drgeoff

I'm not in a position to try this myself so I don't know if it will work or not.  But as you haven't had any other replies this is your most hopeful so far.  :)

Dial in to your auto-attendant, press '2' and then dial the *72number#.  You might need to adjust the AA's Digit map to let it accept star codes.

To use this would mean that the AA would be answering all the incoming calls.  To minimise the annoyance to callers I think it is possible delay the AA answering and have the attached phone ring during that time.  But no need to think about that unless and until the first bit has been proven.