News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi200 and Obi110 same google voice accounts

Started by cookem, August 27, 2015, 08:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookem

I have an Obi200 and Obi110 both setup with the same good voice accounts. When I call my google voice number the Obi110 does not ring. I can call out just fine from the Obi110 on the POTS line, GV#1, and GV#2.

Is there some special setup that needs to be done to make the Obi110 ring?

azrobert

This is by design and only the OBi200 will receive inbound calls. If you had 2 OBi2xx's, both would ring. To fix the problem you can have the OBi200 send the call to the OBi110 via the OBiTalk network. This is called forking when you send the call to multiple devices.

OBi200

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute: ph,pp(200123456)

Change 200123456 to the OBi Number of the OBi110.
Use OB Expert to make this change.

cookem

I set this up and now i goes to obi auto attendant on the 110 and says press 1 to continue call.....then google voicemail will not pickup the call if it goes unanswered.

OzarkEdge

Quote from: cookem on August 30, 2015, 11:20:50 AM
I set this up and now i goes to obi auto attendant on the 110 and says press 1 to continue call.....then google voicemail will not pickup the call if it goes unanswered.

Try setting the OBi110 OBiTALK inbound call route to its phone port ph1, not the OBi's auto attendant.  Then maybe GV will pickup an unanswered call.

OE

ianobi

As far as GV is concerned the call has been answered by the OBi110 auto attendant. Therefore, GV voicemail is correct in not picking up the call.

To stop the OBi110 auto attendant from answering the call go to:

OBi110
Voice Services > OBiTALK Service > InboundCallRoute

and remove any rule that contains "aa" in it.

Typed while OE was answering!