December 12, 2017, 06:17:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash after update  (Read 16419 times)
Razzzhead

« on: October 12, 2015, 10:07:17 pm »

After my Google Nexus 5 automatically updated to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), Obion crashes when starting the app. "Unfortunately, OBiOn has stopped". Obion was working on Android 5.2. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with the same error. This is very frustrating, what's going on?  Huh
CLTGreg

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 02:37:05 pm »

After my Google Nexus 5 automatically updated to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), Obion crashes when starting the app. "Unfortunately, OBiOn has stopped". Obion was working on Android 5.2. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with the same error. This is very frustrating, what's going on?  Huh

I have the same OS, phone, and problem with the app. Unless there is a hail Mary, I doubt we'll see it work. I have also had other apps poop-out on 6.0 including Plume. Perhaps a minor update will come from Google but I wouldn't hold your breath.

The app has 2.7 stars in the Play Store, 153 1-Star and 88 4-Star. The app hasn't been updated in 4 years. Considering all of the problem reports besides ours, it doesn't look like we'll see improvements soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: