News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How do I access Anveo Voicemail from OBi1062?

Started by mkendrick, August 27, 2015, 02:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkendrick

Now that I have a new OBi1062 desk phone configured with the Anveo "JUST RIGHT!" package how can I access the voicemail that callers leave for me?  I realize that I can use the online Anveo portal, but I really need a "message waiting" light and a button on the phone to quickly access the voicemail.

AlanB

I'm not familiar with the 1062 itself, but you should be able to program a speed dial number for voicemail I would think.

See: https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=7947.msg51781#msg51781

I have a old fashioned landline telephone and my voicemail light works just fine with Anveo.

ProfTech

I'm not sure if the various Anveo plans work differently, but I am on a "standard" Anveo plan and there is a check box in the Anveo "My Account -> Account preferences -> Sip device registration" web set-up screens that reads "enable MWI". You must make sure the box is checked. Also, Anveo requires that your device register to receive MWI. If your device doesn't register to receive it then Anveo does not send the message. I have an Obi 110 so can't tell you where the setting to register might be in the 1062 phone.

ccclapp

Hi

Did you ever resolve this?  I would like to do the same think you are trying.

Thanks