News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 with Obiline Only Dial tone, Can't Dial using Pbxes extension

Started by richard99, November 14, 2015, 10:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard99

Obi202 connected with Obiline and Sp3 configured with Pbxes extension. I get PSTN Dial tone when dial Sp3 pbxes ext using Sipdrroid app, when click digits dial tone stay all along.

Following configure Obi202
Sp1 Pbxes
Sp2 GV
Sp3 Pbxes which I use for dialing PSTN line.
  Sp3 X_InboundCallRoute----{Li}

Line Port DigitMap----------(xx.)
   Line Port X_InboundCallRoute----{Li}

No issue to call outside number by dialing **70xxxxxxxx via PSTN with phone connected Port Ph1.
Look like DTMF is not passed when click numbers after getting dialtone

drgeoff

You have written OBi203 three times but I am not aware that OBi has or had ever had a device with that number. I assume you mean OBi202.

It doesn't make sense to have Line Port X_InboundCallRoute set to {Li}. The Line port can support only one call at a time.

However none of the above addresses your issue.

Temporarily change the SP3 InboundCallRoute to ph (or ph2) and have a phone plugged in to PHONE1 (or PHONE2 if ph2). From Sipdroid,  dial the SP3 extension and answer the call. Then press digits on Sipdroid. Can you hear them on the phone?

richard99

It was typo error, I mean it Obi202, not as I mentined Obi203 sorry for that. I have corrected the original post.

I Changed the SP3 inboundcallroute to (ph) and dialed the SP3 extension using Sipdroid. Pressed the digits and I can hear them on Phone.  Is it mean DTMF is not issue?

So revert to original issue, what inboundcallroute is required to call from Sipdroid to SP3 and dial outside number using obiline (PSTN) line

drgeoff

I have never used Sipdroid. When it sends a DTMF tone pair during an established call is it of fixed duration or does the tone pair last as long as you press the key? If the former is there a setting to increase the duration? If the latter,  have you tried longer presses?