News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Release notes for 5.0.0 Build 3223.1311

Started by Peter2, April 19, 2016, 07:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter2

Hello, can someone point me to where I can find release notes for the latest firmware? The sticky post ends at 5.0.0.2895.

drgeoff

The most likely reason you cannot find them is that they have not been published anywhere.  And there is a fair chance that they have not been written yet.  :)

Soulcommander

Seems strange to me if they have a firmware update which I see there is one, why wouldn't they have the release notes on what the firmware is updating? This way a user can make a conscious decision should I update or not? Where does OBI always recommend firmware upgrades regardless?

Mango

Yes, this has been a source of a great deal of complaints from a great deal of users.  I haven't upgraded my out-of-warranty 110 since that one upgrade that bricked a small portion of them.  Unfortunately, Obihai shows no signs of acting more responsibly.

Soulcommander

We all love our devices and wonder why!  Does Obi monitor the forums?

drgeoff

Quote from: Soulcommander on April 28, 2016, 07:24:16 AM
Does Obi monitor the forums?
Not energetically.  The spam posts from jamliseven are still up, even though it is more than a week since I notified them.