News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to use ITSP profile B only for internationall calls starting with 011?

Started by JohnnyBeGood, February 03, 2017, 10:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBeGood

Howdy,

I found few examples on this forum but none that specifically  explain what I want to accomplish.
On ITSP profile A I have SIP voip.ms and on ITSP profile B I have different SIP provider that I would like to use only when call starts with 011. How can I accomplish that?

Thank you for taking time to read!

drgeoff

A few topics above yours in the listing is a sticky one "NEW - Tutorial on Digit Maps and Call Routing".

JohnnyBeGood

The tutorial that you mentioned is helpful but it did not help me set it up how I wanted.
Here's what I did.
After countless hours of trying I found this post https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=5428.0 that explains what steps need to be taken in order to achive what I wanted.
Main changes:

1. Service Provider  ==> ITSP Profile B ==> General changed DigitMap just to (011xx.)
2. Service Provider  ==> ITSP Profile A ==> General took out from DigitMap 011xx.|xx. so that when dialing with 011 does send call to voip.ms (ITSP Profile A)
3. Voice Services ==> SP2 Service needed to uncheck default and select B otherwise its trying to register its self twice.
4. Physical Interfaces ==> Phone Port added to DigitMap after the beginning parenthesis so that it starts like this (Msp2)|
added to the beginning of OutboundCallRoute so that it starts like this {(Msp2):sp2},
5. Reboot OBi for changes to go into effect, important ;)

Hope it helps someone!