News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

"There is no service available" - even between Obis and echo test

Started by HH235, December 23, 2015, 10:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HH235

I have an Obi 100 and 202.  I used them before about 2 yrs ago flawlessly to call between each other.  Recently decided to start using them again.  Both have green lights and could be added to ObiTalk again.  BUT it shows them both off line and status unknown.  I have the latest firmware.  I reboot both devices.  I deleted them from the Obitalk and added them again.  I try to dial **9, 222222222 and get "There is no service available" on both devices.  I put the 202 in the DMZ.  Still the same.
Please help.

Thanks.

drgeoff

1. Remove both devices from your Obitalk dashboard.

2. Factory reset both devices. http://www.obihai.com/faq/Troubleshooting-sec/How-to-Factory-Reset

3. Try dialling **922222222

4. If successful proceed to adding devices to dashboard.

5. If not successful in reaching echo test come back here with details of your local network setup and internet connection.

HH235

Thanks!  I was able to get to the echo test now.
However.  I tried calling the other obi **9 xxx xxx xxx.
on both.  I get a rapid busy signal.  Also ObiTalk shows the light next to active as blank.
It doesn't show them inactive.  I can access the "system" page under Expert Configuration Menu.

HH235

they are both working now.  I think it just took a few minutes.  Both green on Obitalk and i can make calls between them.  Thanks!