News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

PhonePower Renewal Rate

Started by ceg3, December 29, 2015, 07:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceg3

Someone asked the question in a recent post if OBi subscribers keep the same rate at renewal with PhonePower service.  I wanted to know for them and for myself, also a subscriber to PhonePower, so I called them and found out that we do keep the same rate unless we change the service. :D

I cannot find that post but I wanted to make this information available.

LTN1

The person who asked that question could have exerted the same amount of time and energy in asking PhonePower directly instead of asking a third party and waiting days for an answer from someone that they hope would be their secretary.

If I happened to know an answer about a third party service or device, I'll answer the question in the spirit of helping but I find it irritating to encourage a person's laziness when they could have gotten the same answer if they used Google or in this case, easily have contacted PhonePower's support.

ceg3

Well, don't you think it's nice to every once in a long while help a brother out? ;D  Since the research was no great pain for me and I didn't mind doing it, don't sweat it.  I needed to know for myself and I am happy to pass along good information that might help others in choosing a ITSP.

LTN1

Quote from: ceg3 on December 29, 2015, 09:50:23 AM
Well, don't you think it's nice to every once in a long while help a brother out? ;D  Since the research was no great pain for me and I didn't mind doing it, don't sweat it.  I needed to know for myself and I am happy to pass along good information that might help others in choosing a ITSP.

It's quite nice of you I must admit. Since you might not mind being asked, I'd like to know if PhonePower has any plans to support texting also? If so, the estimated date would be nice to know. Also, how long will they likely continue with the special yearly rates to OBi customers? It's nice to have someone willing to ask on behalf of all of us.

ceg3

OK.  You owe me.:D  The rate for OBi subscribers is a locked-in rate and will not change.  They have no plans for adding texting for OBi subscribers or their "regular" subscribers, so I guess it's good news/bad news.