News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Looks like Vestalink is about to die

Started by et_phone_home, August 14, 2015, 11:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

et_phone_home

I contacted support a week ago -no response.
The live chat icon hasn't showed up in a long time, it just says "leave message".

Today, I wanted to get some help on receiving faxes, I typed in "fax" in their help search in my accounts/dashboard page and it redirected me to this:
http://intelafone.desk.com/system/trial_expired

edit: "have a question" box works again. still no live support though.

If Vestalink lasts until February when my service ends, i'll be happy. Ditching it without hesitation due to lack of support.

dircom

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago about the main web page, vestalink.com is no longer there.
you get redirected to the log in page, nothing about signing up for service etc...

this is the response: "We apologize as we are in a process of merging and system update"

DrewMan

The finally responded to my emails regarding renewal price.  The did make a nice offer, but not fully addressed the questions I had about why their website is down, support is almost non-existent, their affiliate program abruptly ending with partial payouts, and features (3-way calling) going away with no notice.  They have been reliable for most of the 2 years... although in the past couple of months I have experienced some dropped calls.  Somehow I just don't trust them.

The options I am considering are to port back into GV using SimonTel or continue with VL.