News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

8-10 seconds delay added for call transfers with X_InboundCallRoute

Started by denilama, March 17, 2016, 08:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denilama

I modified "X_InboundCallRoute"  on my OBI1022 IP Phone to ring another of my OBI device (OBI100) when I receive a call.  Everything was working perfectly for some weeks, then now, when I receive a call on my OBI1022, it takes about 8-10 seconds before my OBI100 starts to ring. The log history of my OBI1022 shows me clearly that it wait about 8-10 seconds before ringing the OBI100. I just don't understand why. Does somebody can help me with this issue?

Updated on Mar 19, 2016

So I did some more test:

I modified {pp(ob123456789),ph} to {pp(ob123456789;d=5),ph} at the end of the OBI1022 X_InboundCallRoute variable (of the Voice Service provider). Of course this added a 5 second delay to the problematic 8-10 seconds delay for my call transfers to the OBI100 device. Then I removed the ";d=5" part and the delay cames back to 8-10 seconds.

Then I tried blind transfers: I got the same 8-10 seconds delay before ringing with blind transfer from any of my OBI device to any of my OBI device. Two devices are with Phonepower and one with Anveo.

It is like that the Obitalk network always wait 8-10 seconds (before ringing) with any of my call transfers (from any of my OBI devices to any of my OBI device).

So may be this new information can help somebody to help me. Thanks in advance.

N7AS

I am not sure why this is not working for you, but I am using an OBi1032 and was able to ring my OBi200 immediately without any delay. I could pick up the call from either phone.
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

denilama

Yes this is exactly how it was at the beginning. Then I had this 8-10 seconds delay and now (after about two weeks) everything is back to normal, like you. I don't know why I had this problem. But this time I saved my configuration from Obitalk. So if this happens again I will have some clues.