News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anonymous Call Rejected with Obi202 & FPL

Started by cyberic68, April 16, 2016, 09:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberic68

Hi

Since the last firmware update on my Obi202, all anonymous call are rejected. I didn't change anything in my settings. My service provider is FreePhoneLine.ca.

FPL is part of your compatible list of provider, so I didn't change anything in their settings. I have done some research on the net, and I'm not the only one in this situation. And all users are using Obi devices.

Is there something that I could check if I ask someone that has an anonymous phone line to call me

I have also made sure that the *77 was not enable

Thanks
Eric

Ben1111

I have the same problem as well as 3 other friends who use FPL and OBI 202 and 200. OBI says it's FPL and guess what FPL says... I think many people have the issue but don't realize because they don't make calls to their home as an "Anonymous call"

Anyone else??

gsmlnx

Have you checked your Obi settings to make sure that the parameter 'AnonymousCallBlockEnable' under "Voice Services" and "SPx Service" is not enabled?

daveb

Hi,
Same thing for me with FPL and OBI 202. Anonymous call are now rejected since some few weeks. No call block options are enabled.

I hope they will fix this issue soon....

Some friends of mine have the same issue.

Brisk

Possibly rebooting the ATA resolves the issue (momentarily) or firmware 3.1.0 (Build: 5264) resolves this issue.
I'll be testing again tomorrow to see if the fix is temporary.

Brisk

Quote from: Brisk on May 16, 2016, 06:27:47 PM
Possibly rebooting the ATA resolves the issue (momentarily) or firmware 3.1.0 (Build: 5264) resolves this issue.
I'll be testing again tomorrow to see if the fix is temporary.

After testing again today, firmware 3.1.0 (Build: 5264) resolves this issue.