News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Turning off Auto Attendant

Started by 191902, April 21, 2016, 06:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have a number of OBI200s. I can't seem to turn off Auto Attendant when calling extensions from OBI to OBI - trying not to have to press "1" to get the call thru.

Seems the only way to do this is thru the ObiExpert (?) manual configuration thru the browser. These are the steps I took:

1. Went to disable auto provisioning
2. Went to OBiTALK Service Settings and unchecked default (if checked) and typed in "ph" in place of whatever is there at InboundCallRoute.

3. The above as it is works but then I still want to monitor and control them thru obitalk.com so I changed auto provisioning back to "periodically". Moment I do this and reboot,  InboundCallRoute defaults back to whatever was previously there.

I tried a number of things including rebooting between each of the 3 steps above, cycling power between each of the 3 steps, etc. Nothing works.

Funny thing is I just bought 4 new OBIs but I currently have 2 older OBI200s (6 months old only) that when I viewed the configurations had auto provisioning on periodically AND "ph" under InboundCallRoute.

Of course, after trying 50 times on the above, I figured I download the config file from the old version and upload to the others - still does not show "ph" under InboundCallRoute.

Help?

ianobi

Quote3. The above as it is works but then I still want to monitor and control them thru obitalk.com so I changed auto provisioning back to "periodically". Moment I do this and reboot,  InboundCallRoute defaults back to whatever was previously there.

This is how it is designed to work, the portal is over writing your local settings. Leave auto provisioning set to "periodically". Make the changes via the "Expert Pages" as follows:

Make changes via the OBi Expert Configuration pages. From your OBi Dashboard, click on your OBi number and follow the prompts to get there. To change a value uncheck both boxes to the right of the value and leave them unchecked. After changing the values on one page, press submit at the bottom of the page and wait a few minutes for the OBi to reboot. Then move on to another page if required.

Ummmm......thank you so much?

Done in like 3 mins.....wow.

:)