News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 NOT saving config

Started by av505, April 18, 2016, 05:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

av505

I had to reset my obi202 to factory default. Got my line connected again but whenever I enter into the Obitalk "Expert Config" and make changes and click "submit" it does not save them.

Trying to change:
Caller id name
X_UserAgentPort
X_InboundCallRoute

In the past any changes I made in Obitalk Expert Config were always saved correctly and propagated to the Obi202 device.

I've never experienced this before.

I also tried to enter the changes directly by logging into the obi202 device admin console but again it will not save.

So is there something that has changed on the Obi server side??

If anyone has experienced this before are there any settings that I need to check on the device or in obitalk?

av505

So it seems there are several of us experiencing the same issue since this weekend.
(Please create support tickets with Obihai so they are aware of this issue)

I created a support ticket with Obihai, received  a reply to reset device to factory default and try again but this did not resolve and the issue remains.

Waiting to hear back from them on next steps.

Taoman

Quote from: av505 on April 19, 2016, 11:07:55 AM

(Please create support tickets with Obihai so they are aware of this issue)

Unfortunately, many of us with older devices are out of warranty and can't open a support ticket (or it will ignored). I suggest you contact them again and tell them it is an Obitalk server problem and not a device problem. If they disagree, tell them to read the reports from experienced users in their own support forum. Maybe they will get a clue.

av505

Yes I have told them that there are other users on the forum experiencing same issue.
Hopefully they will fix it.
I will post updates here.

Taoman

Obitalk servers appear to be working normally now.

Clive

I've had this problem a number of times with an Obi 110. Maybe my resolution might help.

My resolution has been to remove the adapter from the Obitalk portal then add it again.

Hope this helps.

av505

Received an email saying they fixed it and its working normally now.

ObiHai Tech Support was very responsive and I really appreciate their assistance in fixing the bug.