News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

how filter inbound call from PSTN and route them to hangout

Started by FPaganel, January 14, 2016, 11:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPaganel

Hi All,
I would like develop a new my home telephone system where I can receive calls by Italian PSTN, filter them and route/forward them to Google hangout.

About the filtering I develop a web service on NodeJS in Raspberry Pi that return if the number is acceptable. The service checks the number if it is present in a white list, otherwise service checks the number ranking in Tellows.

About the routing I would like route some calls on two hangout accounts (depend on rules).

Thanks in advance for your help.
FPaganel

icvietnamnzl

Im need the same system. pls inform me when it is complated
Rgds

Quote from: FPaganel on January 14, 2016, 11:20:32 AM
Hi All,
I would like develop a new my home telephone system where I can receive calls by Italian PSTN, filter them and route/forward them to Google hangout.

About the filtering I develop a web service on NodeJS in Raspberry Pi that return if the number is acceptable. The service checks the number if it is present in a white list, otherwise service checks the number ranking in Tellows.

About the routing I would like route some calls on two hangout accounts (depend on rules).

Thanks in advance for your help.
FPaganel