News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anonymous call rejected

Started by Mallox, March 12, 2016, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallox

All incoming call from "anonymous" caller ID are block by my OBI202 (firmware is 3.1.0 [Build: 5135] and hardware version is 1.4 )

-I known it's not my VoIP provider that blocking them because I try with an other ATA and they where going through. So it's also not my phone.

- I check the Voice Services>Calling Features>AnonymousCallBlockEnable
and it's Uncheck  and also did *87.

- I check the Voice Services> X_InboundCallRoute
and it's {ph}

- I check the User Setting >User Defined Digit Maps
and I have no Digit Maps with "?" in it.

After  that as I still could found the problem I try to reset to factory my OBI202 and leave everything to default but the registration information for my VoIP service  (FreePhoneline)  I did it directly with the device and not by the online configuration on OBItalk.

But it was still rejecting the "anonymous" call.

If someone have some fix for me it be really appreciated

Schmee

Hello Mallox, although I don't know the answer, I wonder if you have contacted FreePhoneline and asked them about it?

cyberic68

Hi, 

I have the same exact problem, if anyone could help us it would be greatly aprreciate

I have did the exact same step for the troubleshooting, and as Mallox, it works perfectly when configure with another ATA, as a Sipura 2102. the anonymous call are going through with no problem, while the Obi202 are blocking them

Thanks
Eric

Brisk

Possibly rebooting the ATA resolves the issue (momentarily) or firmware 3.1.0 (Build: 5264) resolves this issue.
I'll be testing again tomorrow to see if the fix is temporary.

Brisk

Quote from: Brisk on May 16, 2016, 07:52:31 AM
Possibly rebooting the ATA resolves the issue (momentarily) or firmware 3.1.0 (Build: 5264) resolves this issue.
I'll be testing again tomorrow to see if the fix is temporary.

After testing again today, firmware 3.1.0 (Build: 5264) resolves this issue.