December 11, 2017, 02:55:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instructions are circular ObiApp for PC is unsupported not found ObiON for PC?  (Read 20296 times)
EAMBoston

« on: May 26, 2016, 08:21:06 am »

I have been searching hours and instructions for configuring use on a PC repeatedly state to use ObiApp for PC, but it isn't available for download. 

One webpage it was suggested there (should) be a new program for PC (and Android and iOS) ObiON.exe.  Can't find a trace of that (for PC - even though there are instructions again for setting up ObiApp for PC on the download area for Android and iOS). 

And in these forums and elsewhere I can see ObiApp for PC stopped being supported some time ago.

Can Obihai update instructions for all (and please send them to this post or to me asap)?  To those out  there who may be "in the know," I have yet to post a message on such a broad and "obvious" matter as this.  I don't mind a bit of flaming, but anything constructive would still be appreciated!
Bernie

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 12:18:24 am »

I can't find it either.  The directions at https://www.obitalk.com/ozone to make calls from a PC don't seem to work, either.  There should be a Call OBi button on the top line of the browser, but no such button exists.
Also the OBiON app for Android does not work on my Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone, but it works on my older S4 phone.  I wish OBi would update their software!
BPT 9/4/2016
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: