News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Needs help for the Cell with Obi App.

Started by YASH, June 02, 2016, 08:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YASH

I have OBI202 and also OBI200 devices, using here in the USA.
And hence, 3 diff phone lines with numbers. All working great, using GV.

I have recently purchased a new Cell, with Android 4.4.2 language and its  name and model is,
Alcatel one touch pop icon - A564C. It works great with WiFi at home and also on the road ( Non WiFi area locations ), if I used my 'Data'.

The question is,....How would I download any proper "obi Apps"
and tie-in,  with at least one of my real OBI phone number to it ?
Should I download Apps from OBI web page or Google Play store?

My relative, resides in India, has also  a  "Lenovo A6000" -  Android phone, but no obihai device, yet. What he should install and how?

How we can communicate calling each other,   ( Cell to Cell or   Cell to my US Landline ) via ObiApps?

Can we both call each other ? ( dialing phone numbers? ......or........ using that 9 digit device ID numbers? )

Also,...If he or me, is away from the WiFi areas and  say,..our phones'  "data" use is ON,  

will it still ring our Cell phones, when we call each other?

If the guy in India can establish one of my OBI real number on his Cell,.... can we both call
Phone number to phone number ( Cell to Cell ) each other?

Kindly Explain. Thank you.

YASH

No Help ?

Is there anyway, that  I can  Install OBI APP on my cell  ( in USA )
and  anyone can  dial me from outside the USA
to my  OBI's phone number  ?  ( not the piece's 9 digit  ID  )  ( using the services like,  Hangout dialer from  a foreign nation, to my actual US phone number of Obi piece's landline  )

that I can also pick up that phone from my Cell, and it will ring on my Cell and
Landline at my home both, at the same time?

Say, If I am with my Cell, and away from my home,..
I still can have an opportunity to pick up that phone on my cell, and if I did not, then  automatically it goes to my  landline's answering machine, at home !

OOMA / nettalk offers this kind of service, hence I am curious...

YASH

drgeoff

Open the Playstore app on your Android phone and search for Obion.