News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI110 High Packet Loss Rate and drop call when goto AA1

Started by Harold, July 31, 2016, 09:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold

Hi All

I got some problem in my OBI110
I have Asterisk , i use OBI110 trunk the outside call

I find that when i use Asterisk -> OBI110 -> VOIP landline(SP1) without any problem
VOIP landline(SP1) -> OBI110 handset without any problem

but when the call goto OBI110 AA1(Auto Attendant IVR) menu, i find that got  high packet loss rate, and then drop the call
i was try call from OBITalk(iPhone & Andorid) apps, SP2(Asterisk Server) also got this problem
But through OBI to call outside without any problem, Please kindly advise.

drgeoff

Do you have a crummy internet service from your ISP?  The 101 ms inter-arrival jitter is very high.  Try a VoIP test such as http://myspeed.visualware.com/index.php.

BTW. Please do not write "VoIP landline".  If you mean a POTS/PSTN line provided by a telco please use of one those.  If you mean that the POTS jack on the 110 is connected to the phone jack of another VoIP ATA (eg Vonage) or cable company please make that clear.

Harold

Thanks for your reply... But I very sorry that I did not understand

I tested that my internet is work fine.

I use VoIP service provider(comet phone in Hong Kong). Not pstn line. I make call without problems and very clear.  Just got the problem if the call at auto attended menu...

Would you please explain it simply.... I'm sorry for my cause...

azrobert

You are using the OBiON app on a cell phone to connect to AA1. Correct?
The packet loss might be caused by your cell network.
Your problem might be caused by the OBiON app, not the packet loss.
A lot of people have problems with the OBiON app.
It hasn't been updated for a long time.
See: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paad.hello&hl=en
Updated Oct 28, 2011

You can install a softphone (Zoiper or CSipSimple are free) on your cell and register it to your Asterisk server.

Harold

Thanks for your reply

I was try call in from Asterisk Server to OBI110 AA1 with another apps, got the same problem. it very strange!! i through Asterisk call out cityline via OBI110 SP1 without this problem. Just got the problem when call to AA1! Is it OBI110 AA1 problem??

azrobert

You can call without the Auto Attendant.
There is a rule found here:
Voice Services -> OBiTalk Service -> InboundCallRoute
It will look something like this:
{(290xxxxxx):aa}
Change it to:
{(290xxxxxx):sp1}

Now any number you enter will be routed to SP1 without the Auto Attendant.
Use OBi Expert to make this change.
This will prove that the Auto Attendant is causing the problem or something else.

Harold

Thanks for your reply. Now I doing this. I just want to solve out this AA problem.