News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Sound issues after 1 minute

Started by Floppy, August 11, 2016, 01:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floppy

I started using my Obi200 about a month and a half ago and started using it a bit over 4 weeks ago. (I am using it in Israel, but it was configured in the US). It has been working fine and I have been happy with it. Once in a while its a bit fuzzy or I sound like I am under water, but I have been attributing that to the internet connection, although it may be a connected issue. I have been using it with Google Voice.

A day or 2 ago this issue started - after a minute on the phone, either my sound goes out, or the other person's does. Meaning, I can't hear them or they can't hear me. Usually they can't hear me, but it happened once or twice that I can't hear them. And this issue only happens after I've been on the phone for a minute - maybe its 59 seconds. At some point last night, the whole thing wasn't connected and calls weren't even ringing on the phone. I just got a missed call alert in Gmail.

Any idea what the issue is or how I can fix it?