News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi 202 on sale at Amazon, August 27th for $59.59

Started by SteveInWA, August 22, 2015, 04:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveInWA

"Tell your friends"!

August 27th ONLY: Save on the OBi202 – $59.59 from Amazon – Save Over $40 Off List!
Amazon.com will feature the OBi202 on sale at $59.59 with free shipping, as a lightning deal on the 27th of August.

Look for it in the Todays Deals area of the Amazon web site. Click HERE to see Amazon.com Today's Deals and be sure to come back to this link on August 27th to get the deal. And remember, a Lightning Deal only lasts a few hours and could sell out very quickly. So keep your eye on the Amazon.com Today's Deals page so you don't miss out!

*In anticipation of the inevitable whining, keep in mind that Amazon, not its merchants, set the available sale quantities and limited time slots for these sales, so if you want one, be ready.

Maine_Yankee

Quote from: SteveInWA on August 22, 2015, 04:30:08 PM
"Tell your friends"!

August 27th ONLY: Save on the OBi202 – $59.59 from Amazon – Save Over $40 Off List!
Amazon.com will feature the OBi202 on sale at $59.59 with free shipping, as a lightning deal on the 27th of August.

Any idea how frequently such sales happen? I have been looking for another 202 but the only sales Obi emails me about are for the 200....

SteveInWA

There will probably be another sale around Labor Day.  No idea which models they will put on sale.

restamp

One problem with Amazon Lightning Deals is that they often (usually?) are open only to Amazon Prime members for the first half-hour or so of the sale, and the product can sell out before the non-Prime members get a bite at the apple.  I've had that experience before with OBi sales on Amazon.

BTW, we are talking August 27th here, and not July, right?

SteveInWA

This thread was from last year, and the referenced August sale was August 2015.

The sales are usually also on Newegg, for those who don't want to join Prime.