News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Move from obi110 to Obi1062

Started by craigm, September 14, 2016, 02:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigm

I have been a user of the obi110 since March of 2011 I have a Plantronics w720 headset and had an AT&T 993 desktop phone. with OOMA for the second line 1st line had google voice. Quality and reliability has been good. I just switched to the 1062 with the Plantronics Aps-11 and ObiEhs cable using 2 google voice numbers and a localphone and a callcentric #. The sound quality on this phone is incredible I talk to people all over the country it sounds like there next door and now I don't need a mechanical lifter it works perfectly picking and hanging up the phone from the headset. Must upgrade!!!!

Craig

SteveInWA

Glad to know you had a good experience with the OBi IP phone and EHS cable with your headset.

I have two 1022s and a 1032, and I agree; Obihai did a great job engineering the audio components in their phones. 

If you make a call between two OBi phones with a service provider that supports wideband audio CODECs, the sound quality is amazing.  You'll see a "HD" icon on the LCD screen when the WB CODEC is in use.