News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't connect Obi to Obi

Started by Agent88, October 17, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent88

I am at my second home trying to connect to my first home.  I am trying to call from Obi200 to Obi110.  I get the announcement "We could not complete your call. Please try again."

Both my devices have Trusted Callers defined.  It appears that there is a hangup with Circle of Trust pending.  

What to do?  I noticed someone else having similar issues.  Is this endemic?

(forgot to mention: this is trying to use ObiTalk  network.  My Voip provider works.)

Agent88

I have read the thread you refer to, but it has no help for me.  I just wanted to let the guy know he is not alone.  I don't use ObiTalk Network because it is too flaky.  In the meantime, my voip service is working fine, and have my cell phone for backup.  I am seeing a sunset on Obi devices.  As long as they make things difficult to use, they will slowly die.  I have had Obi devices for going on 10 years I think, and run into new problems all the time.  I am trying to find things to simplify my life and Obi is not in keeping with my agenda.